In the last week I've:
- finished drywalling the entire main room area, ceiling included,
- plumbed the extra water lines,
- hung two out of four doors
- got all the electrical rough-ins finished.
So major task left before I finish this phase (this phase being the rough drywalling):
- hang two more doors
- 3-4 odd cut sheets of drywall in the main area
- electrical in the bathroom
- framing the bathroom ceiling
- drain stack for the under kitchen
- drain stack for the bathroom sink
- drywall the bathroom
After this is all done comes two parts I can't do my self:
- Mudding and taping
Somewhere in there I will paint, and there is a shelf for the art niche I need to build and stain. After that is all done, it is electrical finalization, and inspection, and carpet. All told I'm a lottery ticket and a couple months away from being done. I suspect end of May or at the latest July, if any one wants any birthday suggestions I can point you to my local lighting store where I've picked out my ceiling fixtures. Anyways that is the update, I hacked this out on a touch screen, so I'm sure autocorrect has enhanced my normal poor spelling and grammar to near unreadable heights. I will see what I can do about pictures later.